Thursday 9 October 2014

A bit of reflection...pre-campus sess blog

Hey Guys!! 

So, I'm really looking forward to seeing some of you at the campus session tomorrow October 10th! 
I have been reading people's blogs this week and am so glad to read that I'm not the only one in a bit of a panic and behind on things (already!) 

I've started looking for literature and have lots of books to read and gather data from, I'm referring back to the reader 5 from Module 2 for some help. I also need to start analysing!!! wahhhh It seems like such a long task and I need to start my interviews and class observations asap. I feel as though as soon as I can get all of my literature reviews done, analyse it and gather my data I will feel more positive and look forward to carrying out the rest of my inquiry. 
As for the thousands of words I need to type for Part 1 of 'A Critical Review'  I have about 200, so I'm on my way, slowly but surely; slow progression is better than no progression so they say... 

My artefact ideas: a book or folder to display my results. I am researching teaching methods and investigating how professionals in the industry use their skills when teaching; I don't feel that an audio video or powerpoint presentation would be a great idea because my results will be for future teachers. I think that my collated data of methods, techniques and any added information from professionals that I interview should be clearly printed like an information pack sort of thing?!? All printed out neatly and professionally, tables of my results and extra info pages etc. 
Please comment if you have any other ideas. 

Anyway, on with my literature research because without that I won't get anything done. If only this module was based on blogging eh?! I already have some questions prepared for the campus session tomorrow. I looking forward to seeing Paula, hopefully my advisor Adesola and the rest of Module 3! 

Smiles and positivity 
Chiara x 

No comments:

Post a Comment