Sunday 30 November 2014

HEY!!!

So, it's draft submission time! 
This is more like a 'Diary' blog for me. I feel better when I've typed/written what I've done so far and need to get working on. Anyway, how is everyone doing? How did your inquiry go? Are you surprised by your results? Have you all nearly finished your Critical Reflection???

I finished all my practical investigations a couple of weeks ago and had been spending a lot of time on my literature review as this is a big part of my inquiry. I usually sit down and do big bulks of the Critical Reflection at a time because I can't quite sit down and focus in my breaks or evenings after work. I'm constantly planning to use any spare time off work to do uni work which is hard nearing Christmas, work is busy, shows, class assessments, end of term presentations etc!!! I am now on the analysis part and really hope to get it done by the end of next week so I can send it off to my advisor for feedback and start work on my artefact!

Hope to see some of you at the Campus Session next friday?! 

Stressy Chiara :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment