Sunday 2 February 2014

New Year - New Module!

Hello Everyone! 
Happy New Year...time for Module 2 at last! I don't know about you guys but it feels like I haven't done any blogging/Uni work for ages. 

I have read the module 2 handbook and feel like this term is really going to test me. There's far more 'reading', 'researching' and 'inquiring' to be done. I'm currently working on the reader 4, trying to make sense of the tasks at hand. For example, creating an SIG!! (Special interest group) I'm really hoping some of you will have the same interests as me so we can work together, discussing and communicating our ideas and questions via our blogs. 

Anyway...onto task 4a! 
Good luck everyone, speak soon and I will hopefully see some of you at the campus session on the 13th :) 

Love Chiara 

No comments:

Post a Comment