Monday 14 October 2013

CV done...at last!

So I have finally finished/edited my cv. When you're on here on my blog and click 'view full profile' you'll be able to see it (I hope, fingers crossed). If anyone can help me get it under the 'about me' section please help?! It will save everyone having to click on my profile to see my info! 

Anyway, I have read many of your comments about the whole confusion and I'll admit I did the same too. I deleted it and now I think I have found the 'inbetween'. I had my CV ready to upload then realised I needed to make it more of a presentation of myself for my fellow bloggers. I still want my profile to look professional but I needed to change the way I worded my CV and information about myself to make it more reader friendly. 
Do you think it is??

I also tried not to waffle on, having just graduated, I don't have much work on my cv at all so I added some of my hobbies & interests at the beginning so you can learn a little about me first. 

Love x 


No comments:

Post a Comment