Thursday 10 October 2013

Skype Chat!

On tuesday evening I had my first Skype meeting with Adesola. There were only 3 of us, all from Module 1. We all had a chance to ask questions and discuss the tasks/issues we were unsure about. 

I now understand that we do not get marked on any of the tasks we do in module one; but all are still very important. The reflective essay we write at the end of Module 1 is the only part that will actually get marked. 
We also discussed the importance of discussing our opinions and thoughts on the tasks we do, blogging is the best way to do this so that we can refer to them for future use i.e our essay.

I hope i've filled you all in a little bit. If you have more questions about our tasks or modules - contact your advisor. My advisor is Adesola and she said if you need to arrange a skype chat you can do so simply by emailing her a few days in advance or by checking to see if she is online on Skype. 
Such a great help! I hope to hear from you all in our next Skype meeting.

Love Chiara x  

No comments:

Post a Comment