Tuesday 1 October 2013

My First Blog

Hello Everyone! 

Welcome to my first ever blog. Where do I start???

Last week I attended my induction day at Middlesex Uni. I signed up for the BAPP course, not knowing anything at all. What do I have to do? Are there lots of essays to write? What will I be learning? These are just a few questions I was asking myself and i'm hoping I wasn't the only student enrolled who thought this too, right? 

Anyway, I left the campus with much more understanding of the BAPP course, new friends and lots of papers to read through and get my head around.  

I'm still trying to understand the 'reader' booklet, BUT - I have finally started blogging and am starting to work my way through the Module1 tasks.

Good Luck to you all,  I look forward to reading to many of your blogs and commenting too! 

Love Chiara x


No comments:

Post a Comment